[publican-list] Publican in Transifex!

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 00:31:09 UTC 2010

For those of you who missed the announcement on other lists some of the
Publican content is now being translated in Transifex!

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/

Hopefully soon the Users Guide and software strings will be in there as
well.

I get a little thrill whenever I see a transifex commit to our SVN
repo :P

Hey Rudi, maybe we need something in the users guide about how to
contribute translations for Publican ... buddy, mate, pal, friend ;)

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer