[publican-list] is publican-1.99 available to play with under ubuntu?

Bram Vogelaar mylists at teambla.com
Thu May 27 22:45:59 UTC 2010

i havent found any .debs yet but if you managed to install the 1.6.3 version (and xml- and html- treebuilder .debs) from the debian repository its a breeze to install from svn trunk.

cd /path/to/svn/checkouts
svn co http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/publican
cd publican/trunk/publican
perl Build.Pl
install missing dependecies (6 -ish ) via your favorite package manager. (synaptic package manager => search for perl and then select correct ones)
./Build
./Build test
sudo ./Build install

and then "Hup Hup Hup, Barbatruc" your done

have fun with it, the new website feature is awesome

bram