[publican-list] issues building publican from source (publican-1.6 branch)

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Sun May 30 22:35:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am having issues trying to build publican from source. After running
"./Build local", i am getting an error telling me that the tarball
cannot be found:

"""
error: File
<snip>/publican/branches/publican-1.6/tmp/rpm/Publican-1.6.3.tar.gz: No
such file or directory
"""

when i look in the "<snip>/publican/branches/publican-1.6/tmp/rpm/"
directory, the following tarball is found:

"""
Publican-v1.6.3.tar.gz
"""

is the extra "v" being added by something that i need to change? (no
doubt i am doing something silly here...)

cheers in advance,
ryanlerch