[publican-list] RFC: website menu hiding BZ #650037

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 05:50:13 UTC 2010

Lana Brindley wrote:
> On 11/11/2010 12:55 PM, Sean Rogers wrote:
>> I'd say it needs to either go in the red header part, or in the middle
>> of the edge of the whole frame.
>>

> +1
>
> Having it on the red header should make it look a little more obvious
> too, without increasing the size of it.

Hi, we moved it to the very top of the frame, take a look:
http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org

The reasoning being:

1: moving it to the search area has the exact same effect as where it
currently is

2: moving it to the middle of the iframe causes issues with the menu layout

3: having it in the logo area but not right at the top looked bad

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer