[publican-list] Publican's own Bugzilla product ... Apologies for the SPAM

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 04:28:09 UTC 2010

As you can see we are changing the way we use Bugzilla, so we stop
abusing the Fedora component ... sorry for all the spam!

We have our own Bugzilla Product now, meaning we can keep our
development cycle separate from the packaging cycle in Fedora.

The RHEL5 component has been deleted as Publican is not shipped on RHEL5
and should never really have been there. The bugs were migrated to the
new Publican product first.

RHEL6 and Fedora bugs should be related to packaging issues, other
issues should be lodged against the Publican product.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Publican&component=publican

Again, sorry for all the spam!

Cheers, Jeff.

--