[publican-list] RFE for Publican Brands

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Sun Oct 3 22:46:38 UTC 2010

For the programlistings and screens inside admonitions, I vote for having them display the same as if they were not in the admonition (I think the background color is grey).

For the note / info / warning, I think a thick border of the same color as the current boxes, with either a grey interior or a much lighter shade of the border color. I will try to come up with a mock-up of what I have in mind.

Misty