[publican-list] notification image does not shown in the pdf output

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Oct 5 02:21:13 UTC 2010

  On 10/04/2010 11:53 PM, Oguz Yilmaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have successfully created my first document using publican. I have a
> simple prıblem. Note, warning and important images are shown in the
> html output but not in pdf output. Sample is here:
>
> http://tinypic.com/r/14ttvk/7
>
> What can be the problem?

Hi Oguz;

Did you create a brand for your document? Or are you using the common
brand?

If you created your own brand, make sure that you created important.svg,
note.svg and warning.svg images for your admonitions, not only PNG images.

If you are using the common brand for this document, let us know, and we
can investigate further.

Cheers
Rudi