[publican-list] Publican 2.2 Released

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Oct 6 05:10:46 UTC 2010

  On 10/06/2010 01:15 PM, Jeffrey Fearn wrote:
> Hi everybody! Publican 2.2 has been release! Brew and Koji builds have
> been started so updates will be coming to a repo near you.
>
> I'd like to give a shout out to all the Fedora users, please become
> familiar with the updates testing process and add some karma to bodhi
> so we can get updates out to the main repositories sooner! Rudi will
> be following up with links to the bohdi jobs.

Thanks Jeff :)

Anyone using Fedora 12 or Fedora 13 can download and install the package
from Koji [0]

If Publican 2.2 works for you on Fedora, please leave positive karma in
Bodhi so that Publican 2.2 reaches the main Fedora repos sooner.[1] Note
that you must be logged in, or your karma won't count.

Cheers
Rudi

[0] Fedora 13 --
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/publican/2.2/0.fc13/noarch/publican-2.2-0.fc13.noarch.rpm