[publican-list] RFE for Publican Brands

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Mon Oct 11 05:56:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 01:17 -0400, Misty Stanley-Jones wrote:
> Jeff, now that we have given you a definite idea of what we would like to see,

None of the people who have credibility in the layout area have given
any feed back on your suggestions.

Personally I wasn't that enamoured by them, but then again, I don't have
much credibility in layout or design.

>  do you think this is something that you will be able to do, or show us how to do to the JBoss brand? I want to make sure this request doesn't go into a black hole.

I had a chat with Rudi last week and he agreed to run a Lunch and learn
on creating and customising brands. He assured me he would post details
about it soon.

Personally I'd love to see the brands removed from the publican repo,
handed off to the teams responsible for the docs. Maybe a LnL will make
that achievable.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer

Sure our competitors can rebuild the source but can they engage the customer the same way? -wmealing