[publican-list] RFE for Publican Brands

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Mon Oct 11 06:31:12 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 02:13 -0400, Misty Stanley-Jones wrote:
> How do we go about getting someone in Middleware some credibility? Surely it is not such a scarce commodity that it can't be spread around a bit. I think we'd like a hand in the look and feel of our docs, if we can ever build up the credibility.

Credibility is earned not given, who in Middleware will stand up and
earn some?

How is it earned? I've never thought about it. It is an interesting
question though, how does one earn credibility in a meritocracy?

How did the people who have it get it?

Has the fact that people earned it in a particular way made using that
way less effective for new people?

How do you avoid a meritocracy becoming and old boys (sic) club?

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer

Sure our competitors can rebuild the source but can they engage the customer the same way? -wmealing