[publican-list] RFC: Modified JBoss brand (was Re: RFE for Publican Brands)

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 04:44:37 UTC 2010

Ryan Lerch wrote:
>  I think the majority of previous contributors to this discussion have
> now voted. I have tallied up the votes where first choices get 2 points,
> and 1 point to secondary preference (if given)
>
> The Coloured Title bar, offset icon option with 18 points
> the coloured border option came in second with 7 points.
>
> The overwhelming winner is the Coloured Title Bar option.
>
> IMHO, we should try to get this basic functionality implemented in the
> common brand, while keeping the discussion going to address the issues
> some have expressed with regards to both the colour choice of the Note,
> and icon choice for Note, Important and Warning.

+1

If you count first votes it's 8 to 2.

Since most of the requested changes have been accepted in to the common
brand, the customizations for a brand that wishes to use colored borders
will be fairly small, which makes maintaining them much easier.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer