[publican-list] RFC: Modified JBoss brand (was Re: RFE for Publican Brands)

Scott Mumford smumford at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 07:41:11 UTC 2010

   :-D
Thanks to everyone who was involved with this. The result is awesome!

Is anyone else considering republishing all their books to get this
slickness out into the world asap?

Scott Mumford
Associate Content Author
Engineering Content Services
Random fun fact:
Mexicans consumed more Coca-Cola products than Americans, on average, in 2005. The average Mexican consumed 533 beverages during 2005, while the average American consumed 431.