[publican-list] RFC: Accessibility Review

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 23:52:38 UTC 2010

I like this idea. I know a couple of people (external) who would probably be happy to do an accessibility review, at least from a vision perspective. I think this is one thing that can really set apart our documentation products from the competition. I do not have enough experience in this to chair a committee, but I am happy to participate on one and to give opinions (as always).

Misty