[publican-list] Open Feedback Publishing System (OFPS)

David Jorm djorm at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 03:52:54 UTC 2010

VDSM has hooks which are subscribed to by putting a script in a directory. For example, if you want something to run when the before_vm_start hook is triggered, you put something executable in /usr/libexec/vdsm/before_vm_start/. Everything in the directory gets run, in alphabetical order. This makes for a simple hooks mechanism at the command line, without developing library/APIesque capabilities.