[publican-list] Strange error when building Hibernate Core Ref Guide to html-single

Jared Morgan jmorgan at redhat.com
Mon Sep 6 21:52:17 UTC 2010

Hi there all

I've built the Hibernate Core docs to html-single and notice this error nestled in the debug messages:

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

DEBUG: Publican::Builder: TODO: adjustColumnWidths function is not fully implemented!
Unknown width format will be ignored: 2.5*

DEBUG: Publican::Builder: TODO: adjustColumnWidths function is not fully implemented!
Unknown width format will be ignored: 2.5*

Use of uninitialized value in numeric lt (<) at /usr/share/perl5/Publican/Builder.pm line 1324, <GEN69> line 4.

DEBUG: Publican::Builder: TODO: adjustColumnWidths function is not fully implemented!
Unknown width format will be ignored: 2.5*

This error didn't seem to affect the publish, however I though I'd quickly post it to see if it is a known issue.

Cheers

Jared Morgan
Content Author
Red Hat Asia Pacific