[publican-list] RFE for Publican Brands

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Thu Sep 30 05:49:24 UTC 2010

Hi Rudi,

You can see it at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=450610.

The background is black and the XML tags are navy blue. You can barely see the blue if you squint at the screenshot. Some things would also be marked up as red or what turns out to be dark green. It would all be fine if the background were white.

Also I think the rounded divs are a bit tiresome, but that may be personal preference.

Misty