[publican-list] Possible alternative to FOP!

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 01:23:04 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

It looks very good to me! I suppose my only concern would be locking into yet another external project. Would we rely upon it as a dependency, or would we repackage it as part of Publican? The first way seems to rely upon the cooperation (collusion?) of the current project owner. The latter way seems to make more work for us, but we could also control if and when our fork of it gets updated. I am not sure how dependency / integration on third-party tools has worked in the past.

Misty