[publican-list] user docs forbiden

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 17:45:04 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff,

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:56:31 +1000
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 12/07/2011 10:42 AM, Steve Gordon wrote:
> >
> >> It seems that the user is no longer jfearn account
> >> http://fedorapeople.org/
> >> If someone have the documentation?
> >
> > Over the past few months there was a move to get all FAS users to update their password and key(s). After a waiting period users who didn't do this had their accounts made inactive, as jfearn's account is now showing inactive in FAS I would have to assume he is one of these and needs to re-activate his account before these are available again. Just a guess though.
>
> This is correct, might move to github instead though ... decisions,
> decisions.

Why not publish it on docs.fedoraproject.org to make it look more like an
official, complete documentation?

There is already an outdated version of the Publican Users Guide available,
which might be confusing to some readers:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Users_Guide/index.html

Just my 5 cents, anyway.

Cheers,
--
Petr Kovar
Content Author | Engineering Content Services