[publican-list] Publican ENTITIES replacement issue

Allen Chen a3linux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:55:43 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I used the Fedora 14 publican 2.5 with my document and I found in my
generated doucments(both HTML, PDF)
the Entities like YEAR, HOLDER were NOT replaced correctly. They are
remained as &YEAR; &HOLDER;.
In the build(tmp)/en-US/xml/ directory, I found the ENTITIES ware replaced
as &YEAR;.
I didn't know what's wrong with my environment for this issue as the day
before yesterday, it is ok.

Anyone know about this issue as I googled and found it might be related to
--resolve-ents, but
publican didn't know this parameter at all.

Thanks.
 Best
      Regards!

Allen Chen