[publican-list] Publican 3.0 -- with DocBook 5 or without?

Lana Brindley lbrindle at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 08:49:24 UTC 2011

On 06/28/2011 05:21 PM, Joshua Wulf wrote:
> If it's six months between releases then it seems we eat the switch now or in another six months. Is there any benefit in waiting, or is it just postponing the inevitable?

^^ This.

> I'm always happy to raise bugs.

Likewise :)

Lana Brindley
Content Author
Engineering Content Services
+61 7 3514 8178 - ext (85) 88178
RHEL5 RHCT: 605008757717273
RHEL5 RHCSA: 100-043-694

"See first that the design is wise and just: that ascertained, pursue it
resolutely; do not for one repulse forego the purpose that you resolved
to effect."
William Shakespeare, on why planning is important.