[publican-list] Publican 3.0 -- with DocBook 5 or without?

Joshua Wulf jwulf at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 14:09:28 UTC 2011

What about the timing of Docbook 5.1? When does that go gold?

I remember Rudi saying that the Docbook x.0 releases are for testing,
and the x.1 release is the first production-recommended one.

Does a "Publican with DB 5 support" give us "Publican with DB 5.1
support" automatically? Or is there another round of work involved in that?

- Josh

--
Give us your feedback on JBoss Enterprise Documentation, take the key
survey: