[publican-list] Publican 3.0 -- with DocBook 5 or without ... WITH!

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 08:12:23 UTC 2011

So almost everyone seems in favour of moving to DocBook 5!

Rudi has weakened my resolve with yummy cider, Bulmers, and I have
agreed to do a 2.6 release which will contain a selection of non
invasive fixes for bugs that are currently in the Modified, ON_QA, or
Verified states.

After that we'll concentrate on moving the common content and Users
Guide to DocBook 5, then rebuild the common brand from scratch based on
the nes DocBook XSL and CSS. Then it's test, test, test ... and maybe
some more cider!

Thanks for your input everybody :)

Cheers, Jeff.