[publican-list] Inline tags within verbatim environment

Joshua Wulf jwulf at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 11:13:44 UTC 2011

In other words, it's really only an issue if you want to distinguish among the contents of a <screen> tag by marking them up differently.

Marking up what the user enters and what the computer displays seems like a logical use-case, but yeah it relies on <userinput> and <computeroutput> being presented differently on output to make any sense.

- Josh

~ Kirtan is Life! ~
Sent from my iPhone.