[publican-list] What's the status of publican on Windows?

Mark Miesfeld miesfeld at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:31:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

One of the things that interested me about publican was the presence
of a Windows installer.  It would be convenient for me to be able to
work on Windows, rather than having to boot into a Linux system
whenever I needed to work on our documentation.

But, when I installed publican, I see that the publican.exe is dated
2009.  And it won't run on my Windows 7 system.

So, I'm guessing there is really not much support for running publican
on Windows.  Is that true, or am I missing something?

--
Mark Miesfeld