[publican-list] Publican 2.9 slight foible

Norman Dunbar Norman at dunbar-it.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 12:09:15 UTC 2012

Hi Jeff,

On 31/01/12 22:32, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> Hi Norman, the changes we are doing for PDFs requires changing the
> brands. Rudi has scheduled writing up a short how-to on exactly what has
> to change in brands, but it hasn't been started yet :(
Ok, thanks. That's what I get for being on the bleeding edge I suppose.
I'll wait for the official release then. Thanks.

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. Did you know that 2.9 builds on OpenSuse 12.1? I did a test build
yesterday and it works. If I was to write up a set of instructions on
building publican from source on OpenSuse, would you want it for the
User's Guide?

If so, I assume I do not have write access to the subversion repository,
so would I sent it somewhere?

--
Norman Dunbar
Dunbar IT Consultants Ltd