[publican-list] annoying perl warnings with publican 2.9

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 23:05:28 UTC 2012

On 02/28/2012 05:56 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2012, Jeff Fearn wrote:
>> Hi Raphael, I've migrated all the 2.9 changes to trunk and am fixing
>> everything there now. Do you get the same issue with trunk?
>
> Does trunk support both docbook 4.x and 5.x?

It has basic support for DB5, but it defaults to DB4.5. If you set
dtd_ver to 5... it'll switch to DB5 processing. It's not very polished ATM.

> I will try anyway and report.
>
>> <insert why git is better here>
>
> +1 Any reason why you can't switch?

Only inertia. I've got so many things to do that switching to git hasn't
bubbled to the top yet.

> (I have a git svn of publican for my own needs when I have to hack on it)

I should do that myself one day, it'd no doubt motivate me more to move
in the long run.

Cheers, Jeff.

http://www.emailreplies.com/#12replytoall