[publican-list] Adding Common_Content to a brand

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 02:12:04 UTC 2012

On 07/13/2012 10:50 AM, Joshua Wulf wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Jeff, and Rudi for the help in IRC. I got it to work!
>
> My observations inline below for anyone else trying this.

If anyone has a requirement for a specific kind of content they can open
a bug and we'll handle it.

> For truly arbitrary content, the images and css directories seem to work well.

Until someone opens a bug about the wrong kind of thing being copied and
we filter that content too, such as happened with the XML.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Acting Supervisor