[publican-list] annoying perl warnings with publican 2.9

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Sat Mar 3 23:11:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> On 02/27/2012 08:46 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> >And this even if the product name is set in the XML, etc. In any case, it
> >should either fail when some important information is missing and properly
> >initialize unset variables otherwise.
> >
> >Thank you. Let me know if you prefer that I file this in a ticket.
> >
> >Cheers,
>
> Hi Raphael, I've migrated all the 2.9 changes to trunk and am fixing
> everything there now. Do you get the same issue with trunk?

Apparently, no. However there's a regression in trunk compared to 2.9
in how it deals with translations of nested elements. It keeps complaining
that the POT file is not up-to-date because it processes the same elements
multiple times (and can't find the string for an already translated
string). This was fixed in 2.9 (but was also present in 2.8)...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer