[publican-list] Moving to GIT! <-- completed

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Sun Mar 4 23:40:52 UTC 2012

On 03/02/2012 02:44 PM, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> Hi all, after putting this off for ages I've contacted Fedora
> Infrastructure to have our hosting moved to git. Not exactly sure of the
> timing, but I'll let you all know when it's done.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3168

Hi Everybody! The move to git is complete. The SVN repo has been put in
read only mode for prosperity.

Anonymous checkout: git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/publican.git
Commit access: git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/publican.git
Web view:  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/publican.git

Cheers, Jeff.

http://www.emailreplies.com/#12replytoall