[publican-list] Using internal links in pdf file in Publican

Inna Kabanova ikabanova at russianfedora.ru
Tue Nov 13 06:02:26 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to use internal links in pdf and html (multiple pages) without <link> tag in Publican?

It seems that <link> tag provides this functionality but it is disallowed in Publican. So can I get the same result without it?

Sorry, if it is a stupid question. But I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

--
Best regards,
Inna Kabanova / Russian Fedora Team