[publican-list] Publican 3.0.0 is here at last!

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 06:39:36 UTC 2012

Hello yet again! Are ya any good at giving a full body massage? My work is kinda a hurter and I haven't had a good massage in awhile.

I can host if you would like,  let me know a good time for you. I have got a adjustable schedule and do online class in the meantime so I can make somethin work.

So yea I have pics on this site if u see em. Do the screener thing and it will give you my cell number and we can text or talk and get to know each other better. So far so good though!

I know it is a little strange to do the verification, but the reason is a couple of my gal pals who have hooked up on Craigs list showed it to me since another girlfriend of ours was raped when meeting a guy online and it had worked out fine for them. I'm sure you understand. Shoot me a message so I'll know ya got it.