[publican-list] Publican Website Creation

Dave Cushman dcushman at cushmanroad.com
Sat Dec 21 12:38:33 UTC 2013

Hi, Jeff.  No worries.  I decided to try version 2.1 in CentOS 6.5. I'm
now able to publish a working website.

I see that Fedora and Publican have both released new versions, so I
might give those a try, but for now, version 2.1 seems to be working for me.

Just in case anyone else is having similar issues, I did attempt to go
back and try your suggestions.  I think I've done everything you
mentioned, but I still don't see labels.js or products_menu.html.  I
searched my file system but it returned nothing.  It's possible I'm
still doing something wrong.

Dave