[publican-list] Publican 3.1.2 and Publican 3.1.3, where are they?

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 00:02:03 UTC 2013

On 03/13/2013 01:29 AM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hello,
>
> some of my bugs have been closed saying that they were fixed in Publican
> 3.1.2 and/or Publican 3.1.3 but none of those versions do appear on
> https://fedorahosted.org/releases/p/u/publican/
>
> What's up?

The flames are burning :(

Hope to have 3.1.4 up on the public site today.

Sorry for the lack of communication but it's been hectic and my
attention has been tightly focused :(

FWIW the sources are in the git master branch and each release has it's
own commit to bump the versions, but you are better off waiting for
3.1.4 IMO.

Full horror story to follow.

Cheers, Jeff.

--