[publican-list] Publican Error

Radhika Puthiyetath radhika.puthiyetath at citrix.com
Mon Nov 25 07:02:24 UTC 2013

Hi Jeffrey and team,

While validating  a file by using publican,  there is a validity issue stopping me to build a file.

The command used is:

Publican build -format=pdf -langs=en-us -config=publican.cfg.

The error I am getting is the following:

Release_Notes.xml:3509: validity error : Element listitem content does not follow the DTD, expecting (calloutlist | glosslist | bibliolist | itemizedlist | orderedlist | segmentedlist | simplelist | v ariablelist | caution | important | note | tip | warning | literallayout | programlisting | programl istingco | screen | screenco | screenshot | synopsis | cmdsynopsis | funcsynopsis | classsynopsis | fieldsynopsis | constructorsynopsis | destructorsynopsis | methodsynopsis | formalpara | para | simp ara | address | blockquote | graphic | graphicco | mediaobject | mediaobjectco | informalequation | informalexample | informalfigure | informaltable | equation | example | figure | table | msgset | pr ocedure | sidebar | qandaset | task | anchor | bridgehead | remark | highlights | abstract | authorb lurb | epigraph | indexterm | beginpage)+, got (para programlisting CDATA)

The issue is that the CDATA element cannot be located in the file.

I tried all possible method but failed. So writing to you and to the list.

Let me know if you need our brand files.

Thanks in advance