[publican-list] Adding divs before and after the book content

Michele Baldessari michele at acksyn.org
Sun Nov 16 20:54:20 UTC 2014

Hi all,

so after a bit of work, I managed to add headers and footers
and tweak the css in my brand [1] so that things look
more or less like I'd like them to.

The last thing I'd need to do to get the output fitting
with the website, is to place any html content between
to my header.html and "</div>" to the footer.html, because
xslt will complain that the there is a tag mismatch.

Right now I work around this with some scipts adding the
divs on the created html output. What would be the proper
clean way to achieve this? Is there an example brand around doing
this (I've failed to find any so far)

Thanks,
Michele

[1] https://github.com/mbaldessari/pcpwebng/tree/master/pcp-brand
--
Michele Baldessari            <michele at acksyn.org>
C2A5 9DA3 9961 4FFB E01B  D0BC DDD4 DCCB 7515 5C6D