[publican-list] Trouble with brand creation

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Mon Aug 24 01:15:59 UTC 2015

On 23/08/15 03:40 PM, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> Which version of Publican? Which pdf tool (FOP or wkhtmltopdf)?

I have it running on a CentOS 7 host and using the RPMs from the YUM
repositories.

Publican is version 3.2 and it is using FOP.

> iirc there was a bug about this where the common css had the wrong color.

The CSS files in the actual "common" brand have the correct colours.  It
just seems when a new brand is created, it uses the Red Hat colours for
some reason.

If it is a bug in Publican 3.2 but has been fixed in subsequent
versions, not a big deal. When I create a brand in future, if I am
content using the "default" colours for it, I can change the "overrides"
file in CSS.

I just wanted to make sure this wasn't something you may not have been
aware of.

Regards,

Alan