[publican-list] Error while creating PDF - Need help

Rajsekhar Kunnampally rajsekhar.kunnampally at citrix.com
Thu Jul 2 19:10:47 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

I need an urgent help from you.

I get the following error message when I run the publican build --config=publican-gsg.cfg --formats=pdf --langs=en-US command to generate the PDF output of one of my guides:

Beginning work on en-US
DTD Validation OK
        Starting pdf
        Using XML::LibXSLT on C:/Program Files (x86)/Publican/xsl/pdf.xsl
No such file or directoryI/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/fo/footnote.xsl"
compilation error: file file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Publican/xsl/pdf.xsl element include
xsl:include : unable to load http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/fo/footnote.xsl
at Publican/Builder.pm line 1290

This command was working fine a couple of hours back. Can you please help me resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Rajsekhar