[publican-list] Create book without version

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Thu Jul 23 05:43:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a template in Word that I use for client network documentation.
I am wanting to "convert" this template into Publican.  When I created
the book I will be using to create the template in Publican, I used
"COMPANY NAME" for the "--name" and "Network Documentation" for the
"--title".  The problem is I have to have a "version", and when I build
the PDF, it shows like the following (if "--version" is "1"):

COMPANY NAME 1

Network Documentation

If I try to leave '<version></version>' blank or put in any value except
a number, I get an error when I build the documentation about the
version not being able to be anything but a number.

Is there any way I can be able to omit the version for the documentation?

Thanks! :-)

-Alan