[publican-list] Publican on Windows: How to Install 4.3.2?

Erich Steinböck erich.steinboeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:06:58 UTC 2015

(sorry if this comes in as a new thread - I've found no way to reply, as
the mailing list copies me neither on my own post nor on the answer)

Thanks Jeff for your answer.  I'm still interested in going to the latest
Publican version, as
1. others may build these docs on Linux (then presumable using Publican
4.3) and I'd rather have the same issues (if any) as everyone else, and not
something that may be due to me using 3.0, and
2. I'm also seeing issues (like svg image scaling in the HTML build) that
might have been already addressed in the newer versions

Do you think, that simply updating Windows-3.0-installer files with files
for a Linux distribution is possible at all?
If yes, any suggestions, what I should do / shouldn't do?
If successful, I'd be willing to post a step-by-step How-To for others who
might want to do the same.

Regards, Erich