[publican-list] Publican git repo has moved to sourceware.org

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 00:49:24 UTC 2017

With the imminent closure of the fedora hosted git hosting service, and my dislike of GitHub style work
flows, we have migrated the Publican git repo to sourceware.org.

https://sourceware.org/gerrit/#/admin/projects/publican

We may migrate the wiki to a sourceware web site as well, details to follow as I get that sorted.

I'd like to say thanks to fedora hosted and the fedora infra team for hosting us for so long.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn
Senior Software Engineer