[publican-list] Publican on Windows: cannot build offline

Erich Steinböck erich.steinboeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:38:16 UTC 2018

I finally fixed this issue by manually changing a line in
publican\xsl\pdf.xsl

from
<xsl:include href="
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/fo/footnote.xsl"/>

<xsl:include
href="file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Publican/docbook-xsl-1.76.1/fo/footnote.xsl"/>

not nice, but works for me

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 2:48 PM, Erich Steinböck <erich.steinboeck at gmail.com