[Pulp-dev] Plugin API for 3.0 -- Meeting Recap

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 17:23:48 UTC 2016

The plugin API for 3.0 discussion was continued yesterday and the group
reached high-level consensus on a plan with next steps.

A recap of the current plan for the plugin API is outlined starting on
line 73 [0].

Here are the next steps we discussed

- Make a basic implementation of the base plugin objects [1]
- Do some more planning or basic implementation of the download API [2]
- @jortel to organize a meeting to discuss the step processing

[0]: https://etherpad.net/p/pulp_3.0_plugin_api_objects
[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2181
[2]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2168