[Pulp-dev] Some upcoming minor pull requests

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Dec 9 22:13:44 UTC 2016

Uli, thank you so much for the PRs and welcome! We want to support our
first time contributors. We are also in the #pulp-dev IRC channel on
freenode.

I reviewed the pulp_rpm one, and I looked at the others. They all look
reasonable.

The bugfix you submitted already had an issue for it (so that's great!),
but would you be willing to file a story for each of the feature PRs? Here
are some docs on filing a story[0]. As releases are prepared, we rely on
the issue tracker to track what has gone into a given release. Also for the
story PRs can those be rebased against master and the PRs updated to merge
against master? Master is where we put the new features.

Also as an FYI, the vagrant setup that most of the developers use is pretty
great. Did you use that to develop these patches?

I'll try to find someone who can help review these other stories. Please
send questions or feedback via email or IRC. We would love to hear from
you. Thank you again for the contribution.

[0]:
http://docs.pulpproject.org/dev-guide/contributing/features.html#writing-a-story

-Brian