[Pulp-dev] dropping i386 support in Pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 19:34:37 UTC 2016

Thank you for following up. +1 to dropping i386 support because**. However,
I think we should adjust the statement to be that Pulp only supports X86_64
at this time until we can develop a plan to bring in more architectures.
One outcome of that is that i386 would be dropped. If there is no one
opposed, making 2 tickets on it would be a good next step. One ticket to
issue the statement via blog post and pulp-list, and another to update the
build machinery to stop publishing i386.

**: (a) we provide an incomplete set of i386 packages today so it doesn't
actually work well, (b) we never QE on i386, and (c) I don't think anyone
is using them, but I have no evidence for that

-Brian