[Pulp-dev] dropping i386 support in Pulp

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 18:22:27 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> Would this have any effect on katello-agent for i386 arch clients?

The spec file[0] for katello-agent says that it depends on the following:

Requires: gofer >= 2.5
Requires: python-gofer-proton >= 2.5
Requires: python-pulp-agent-lib >= 2.6
Requires: pulp-rpm-handlers >= 2.6

It looks like all of the above packages are noarch[1]. So theoretically you should still be able to use them on i386. Is my understanding correct here?

[0] https://github.com/Katello/katello-agent/blob/KATELLO-2.3/katello-agent.spec#L14-L17
[1] https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/stable/2/fedora-24/i386/

 - Dennis