[Pulp-dev] docs-builder-2.10-build and docs-builder-2.11-build jenkins jobs

Tanya Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 10:32:21 UTC 2016

I expected '.beta' or '.rc' to be present in the 'version' in config [0]
but according to the docs [1], this is not the case because 2.11 is
released.
I was not aware of that policy, so everything is correct :)

But when there will be Beta or RC version, expect docs to be published
at http://docs.pulpproject.org/en/<pulp_version>/testing/*
*

[0]
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_packaging/blob/master/ci/config/releases/2.11-build.yaml#L10