[Pulp-dev] docs-builder-2.10-build and docs-builder-2.11-build jenkins jobs

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 13:53:10 UTC 2016

Thanks for explanation. That all sounds correct. Here are some related
thoughts regarding our docs builders. I'd like some feedback on these ideas.

I think we should delete all docs builders for 2.10- including the -build,
-release, and -dev builders. We don't use them anymore and the docs will
continue to be served without disruption.

Should we rename the builders ending in '-build' builders to be
'-beta-or-rc'? Or maybe '-testing'?

Also your PR is going to fix the two failing docs builders right? I can
review that if that is helpful. I'm hoping to see all the docs builders go
green.

Thank you!
Brian