[Pulp-dev] Upcoming epel6 Dependency Issues

Elyezer Rezende erezende at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 13:19:42 UTC 2016

How adopt option 3 will affect some of our customers? I mean there are
projects, like Katello and Satellite, that rely on Pulp to deliver their
functionality even on RHEL6.

Even though I really like the idea on dropping RHEL6 I want to make sure we
don't just break thinks for our users.

Elyézer Rezende
Senior Quality Engineer
irc: elyezer