[Pulp-dev] Upcoming epel6 Dependency Issues

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 18:06:12 UTC 2016

After some discussion today we determined the following will be done:

@mhrivnak is going to solicit feedback via pulp-list on how long (time or
release) users want us to continue producing el6 builds for.
I will produce a blog post identifying what this epel6 change means for EL6
Pulp users

We decided to not enable comments on blog posts to keep the discussion in
one place (pulp-list). Thank you @elyezer for the feedback.