[Pulp-dev] RFC: Replace LGTM with github reviews

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 15:45:09 UTC 2016

Big +1 to using the review feature.

Although like Austin, I really like seeing in the PR list which have been
LGTM'd. Maybe it's worth not having that anymore as the price for using the
review feature, but it would be a shame to lose.

On mixing this with the protected branch feature, that sounds good. Would
that still allow merging forward? For example, if I have a PR to 2.10-dev
that's been reviewed and approved, once I merge it to 2.10-dev, can I merge
that change to master and push the master branch?

Michael